Editors : Dr. P. Paramashivaiah, Dr. G. Sudarshanareddy,
Dr. B. Shekhar, Dr. B.K. Suresh, R. Shashidhar
Pages : 210
This Conference proceedings is brought out in response to manuscripts received from teachers, scholars, students and industry representatives in One Day National Conference on “Introducing GST and Its Impact on Indian Economy” organized by Departments of Studies and Research in Commerce and Business Administration, Tumkur University in association with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), New Delhi. We congratulate all the authors for their meaningful contributions and active participation in the Conference.
Business is undergoing rapid transformation due to the globalization. Tax regime and policies of any country gaining high importance due to growing foreign trade between various countries. In the competitive world of business, GST is a significant topic which requires lot of deliberations from academia and industry.
We academicians have the ability to influence the various new policy implementation issues of GST and its impact on economy. This book has primary objective of providing information and knowledge to Policy makers, Research Scholars, Academicians and students. Hopefully, these conference papers will motivate and stimulate all the stakeholders to discuss and conduct research in the field of GST.
The selections in this book serve an excellent supplementary reading for lectures and students of Commerce and Management studies as well as training resource which contribute towards further insightful research. In summary, this book provides a comprehensive, practically grounded and up-to-date overview of the issues and challenges of thrust areas of the conference. Readers will gain a greater appreciation and a better in depth understanding of the range of topics covered in Conference themes as well as a means to organize their thoughts on those topics by the stakeholders. We sincerely appreciate all the sponsors, patrons and organizing committee members in bringing out this edited conference proceedings.
1. GST – Process, Framework and Impact
Dr. Basavaraj C.S
2. Features of Goods and Services Tax in India
3. “Implications of Implementing GST in India”
Smt Vindhya B Prasad
4. Goods and Services Tax (GST) in India–An Overview and Impact
Shreya Chakraborthy, Krishnamurthy S and Dr.P.Paramashivaiah
5. GST & Indian Economy
Mr. Brijesh Singh, Ms. Namita P Konnur and Dr. N. Babitha Thimmaiah
6. Trade & Industry Development Through GST
Ms. Namita P Konnur and Mr. Brijesh Singh
7. “Adoption of GST – A Step for Economic Unification of India”
8. GST in India: A Study on Benefits and Challenges
Dr. P. Paramashivaiah, Puttaswamy and Dr. B.K. Suresh
9. “A Study on GST Road Map and Its Impact on Business Operations”
10. Proposed GST and Its Impact on the Indian Economy
11. Introducing GST and Its Impact on Indian Economy
Baby R. and Pavan.G.Kameshwar
12. “Goods and Services Tax: Its Impact on Indian Economy”
L.Manju Bhargavi and Nagarjuna
13. “Issues and Challenges in the Implementation of Goods & Service Tax (GST) in India:”
Dr. M. Ramachandra Gowda, Manjunath N, Ravi. M.V and Naveen Kumar. I.M
14. “The Does Goods and Services Tax (GST) Leads to Indian Economic Development”
Dr. P. Paramashivaiah and Kotresha M
15. Goods and Service Tax in India
Supriyaa and Dr.Paramashivaiah
16. Impact of GST on a few selected sectors/development areas in the Indian Economy
Prof.P.Paramashivaiah, R.C.Nagaraju and Ramesh Reddy.V
17. GST in Indian Economy-A Bird’s-eye-view
Rajalakshmi.V and Siddamma.H.L
18. “Introducing GST and Its Impact on Indian Economy”
Raghavendra. B.S. and Mohankumar. B.C.
19. Role of GST in Accelerating the Economic Growth
20. Possible Impact of GST on the Living Standards of People in India
Dr. K. Thulasi Krishna and Dr. R. Varadarajan
21. Implementation of GST in India: It’s Benefits and Impact on Various Sectors
Devarajappa S, E Vanajakshi and Indushree R.Y
22. Implications of GST Introduction on Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges
Dr. B. Shekhar and Srinivasa Murthy M.D
23. Goods and Services TaxAct in India: An Impact and Ideal Regime
V. Rama Krishna, R. Shashidhar and Dr.K.Pramod Gonchkar
Leave a Reply.
30,000 HR PROFESSIONALS ARE CONNECTED THROUGH OUR NIRATHANKA HR GROUPS.
YOU CAN ALSO JOIN AND PARTICIPATE IN OUR GROUP DISCUSSIONS.
nIRATHANKA cLUB hOUSE
OUR OTHER WEBSITES