Author : Dr. Narayanappa T.V.
Pages : 688
PART - I
THE FACTORIES ACT, 1948
CHAPTER 1, PRELIMINARY
1. Short title, extent and commencement
3. References to time of day
4. Power to declare different departments to be separate factories or two or more factories to be a single factory.
5. Power to exempt during public emergency
6. Approval, licensing and registration of factories
7. Notice by occupier
7A. General duties of the occupier
7B. General duties of manufacturers, etc. as regards articles and substances for use in factories
30,000 HR PROFESSIONALS ARE CONNECTED THROUGH OUR NIRATHANKA HR GROUPS.
YOU CAN ALSO JOIN AND PARTICIPATE IN OUR GROUP DISCUSSIONS.
nIRATHANKA cLUB hOUSE
OUR OTHER WEBSITES