Author : Dr. Shiva Shankar K.C.
Pages : XII+276=288
This edited book is brought out in response to articles received from various faculty members, scholar’s students and industry representatives all over the country. We congratulate all the authors for their meaningful contributions to the edited book.
This edited book covers a wide range of management issues. The diversity of articles reveals the certain state of the approaches in management profession. There are a large number of articles viable options on managing ways of working with organizations culture, knowledge management and much more. The articles are very persuasive and provide a multitude of suggestions on what firms must do well to compete. While there are some differing points of view, there are many areas of consensus.
Many of the authors stress the continued evolution of management study to include skills in creating and building relationships of organizations earning trust, working with the clients and serving the clients by creating experiences. Indeed a state-of-the-art understanding and ability to transfer technical, analytical skills and knowledge.
A good case can be made that this will have to change and that firms will have to give more attention to management. Consider some of the changes explored by the authors of this book: new services, multidisciplinary articles, globalization, outsourcing and knowledge sharing. We believe, cause firms to reexamine what kind of management approaches they will need to accommodate the changes. This book serves well in pointing out what needs to be done. We all have a lot to do to make it a reality.
This edited book has primary objective of providing information knowledge about the business strategies to research scholars, academicians and students. Hopefully this book will motivate and stimulate the business organizations to discuss and conduct research in the field of business strategies. Hence readers will gain a greater appreciation and a better in depth understanding of the various themes covered.
We sincerely appreciate all the authors in bringing out this edited book.
Dr. Shiva Shankar. K. C.
1. “Impact of Liberalization of Banking Sector on
Profitability & Productivity of Private Sector Banks in
2. An in-depth study of Institutional Investors’
Activity Behaviour in relation to Capital Market
Bhattacharya Bijay K, Sinha Ray L K and
Ghosh M K
3. Innovative Management Education:Trends and
Kiran Kumar and Chetan Kumar T M
4. Marketing Strategies For Retailers
Meenakshi. C. L.
5. Opportunities and Challenges for Insurance
Sector in India
Chetan Kumar T M and Vinay Kumar T M
6. “Emerging HR Challenges In Public Sector Banks”
7. Emerging Microfinance Under SHGs; Karnataka
Nagaraj. M. Muggur
8. Enabling Competencies in Business Education
9. Influence of “E-Promotional Strategies On
Customer Buying Behavior” In Retail Outlets
E.Esawar Reddy, Fakru Khan Y and
Laxmi R Math
10. Foreign Direct Investment Trends In Service Sector
11. Gold Prices: To Remain High In The Short Run?
Sangita Dutta Gupta and Suhaditya Guha
12. Managing HR in Uncertain Times: A Study on
Sowmya Paul and Amulya.M
13. Implications of FDI Hike in Indian Insurance Sector
H H Bharadi
14. “Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) of Human
Resources Practices - A Case Study of INCAP
Contract Manufacturing Services(CMS) Pvt Ltd Tumkur”
Paramashivaiah, Shreya Chakraborthy
and Krishnamurthy S
15. Life Insurance Industry in India-An Overview
R.Shashidhar and Pramod Gonchkar
16. Multicultural Leadership at Workplace: An Overview
Devarajappa S. and Srinivas Murthy M. D
17. Issues In Innovative Marketing Strategies
Shiva Shankar. K. C.
18. A Study Of Indian Rural Markets: Issues,
Challenges And Strategies
C V Guru Prasad, N S Ravi kumar and
Chidananda V N
19. A Study On Non-Performing Assets At Canara Bank
Pralhad Rathod and H. H. Veerapur
20. Portability in Insurance Sector- A Conceptual Framework
Sujatha Susanna Kumari. D
21. Rural Marketing in India
Nagaraja.S and Pallavi.S.Kusugal
22. Stress- An Overview
Venkatesh Babu S.
23. Sustainable Development Through Customer
24. Enhancing The Efficacy Of Libraries, Through
Total Quality Management
Kumara B. and Rajalaxmi A. Govanakoppa
25. A Study On Modelling Of Employee Branding
K.D.Balaji, V.M.Shenbagaraman and P.Saravanan
26. “Work Life Balance in India”- An Overview
Venkatesh Babu S
27. Foreign Direct Investment in India’s Retail Sector
28. Women and Occupational Stress Special Reference to
Business Process Organisations in Bangalore
Lakshminarayana P S and N Venkataswamy Reddy
29. Employees Retention And Its Impact On
Organisational Development-Special Reference
To M/S Geltec Private Limited, Bangalore
B K Kempe Gowda and Kodandaram
30,000 HR PROFESSIONALS ARE CONNECTED THROUGH OUR NIRATHANKA HR GROUPS.
YOU CAN ALSO JOIN AND PARTICIPATE IN OUR GROUP DISCUSSIONS.
nIRATHANKA CITIZENS CONNECT
OUR OTHER WEBSITES