• This paper contains Sixty (60) multiple choice questions, each question carrying two (2) marks.
• Candidate is expected to answer any Fifty (50) questions.
• In case more than Fifty (50) questions are attempted, only the first Fifty (50) questions will be evaluated.
1. The term ‘Yellow Journalism’ refers to
(A) sensational news about terrorism and violence
(B) sensationalism and exaggeration to attract readers / viewers.
(C) sensational news about arts and culture
(D) sensational news prints in yellow paper.
2. In the classroom, the teacher sends the message either as words or images. The students are really
UGC NET Training for
We are pleased to announce the training programme on “UGC NET Social Work”. The details of which are as under. It covers in detail the UGC NET Social Work syllabus and previous question papers.
Our Other Websites