• This paper contains Sixty (60)multiple choice questions, each question carrying two (2) marks.
• Candidate is expected to answer anyFifty (50) questions.
• In case more than Fifty(50) questions are attempted, only the first Fifty (50) questions will be evaluated.
1. The world population growth rate at a certain reference year was 3.5%. Assuming exponential growth of population, after how many years, the population of the world would have increased by a factor 16 ?
(A) ~ 80 years
(B) ~ 40 years
(C) ~ 160 years
(D) ~ 320 years
2. Telephone is an example of
(A) linear communication
(B) non-linear communication
UGC NET Training for
We are pleased to announce the training programme on “UGC NET Social Work”. The details of which are as under. It covers in detail the UGC NET Social Work syllabus and previous question papers.
Our Other Websites