1. One thing that makes you passionate about HR?
2. What is your success mantra?
3. A few books, HR professionals must read.
4. The mistakes, HR should not do it.
5. What values, the future HR must have it?
6. Do you think the Artificial Intelligence will be a challenge for HR?
7. What makes you comfortable in the candidate interview?
8. One think, which you learnt from your mistake.
9. If not HR, which profession you like to work.
10. Do you say managing Gen. Z is easier than managing Gen. X?
11. “Trade Unions are abstracting the growth of the nation” – Do you agree?
12. How do you distinguish “Ordinary and Extraordinary” employees?
13. The best advice you gave to your team during Pandemic.
14. How do you connect with people in your busy schedules?
15. Do you think the present skills of HR professionals will be outdated in next a few years?
16. Name top five skills, the future HR Professionals must have it.
17. Your best movies.
18. What is your stress management mantra?
19. What is your time management mantra?
20. Do you agree the Data Analytics will be game changer?
21. For what trends HR should prepare the organisation in next a few years.
22. What will be the role of HR in 2025?
23. What the next generation of HR Leaders must know?
24. Do you agree the HR Leaders must be great storytellers?
25. How to get business leaders to value their HR leaders?
26. The # 1 competency for HR Survival is…
27. Workplace Diversity will be major challenge to manage in the future. How do you see this?
28. “The Labour Codes will ensure ease of doing business in India” – Is this practical?
29. How Corporate Social Responsibility is linked with HR?
30. Do you see the “Gig workforce” as solution to manage business uncertainties?
31. What is the role of corporate social responsibility in keeping employees more engaged at work?
32. What is your top tip for HR leaders battling it out in the war for talent?
33. HR Leaders aim to create an amazing candidate experience. Can you comment on this?
34. Do you think that the Candidate Experience is important?
35. Learning is a continuous process. What are five lessons you learned in the last a few months?
36. What's your roadmap to stay competitive beyond the pandemic?
37. One thing that makes you passionate about HR?
38. One Leader you closely follow and one hallmark of that leader?
39. Your advice for aspiring HR Professionals?
40. How do you make decisions when you don’t have all the necessary information?
41. One tech/Innovation that will transform HR?
42. HR as a business partner or HR as a business driver?
43. One perception you wish to change about the HR function?
44. One question you ask in every interview?
45. Things HR professionals must keep in mind while implementing tech in any HR process?
46. Best career advice you've ever got?
47. Core Hr competencies no technology can replace?
48. What's your learning Mantra?
49. One new aspect/element that you will embed in your workforce?
50. In the fast-paced world full of disruptions and challenges, what keeps you going?
51. What's the most important step you are taking to prepare for tomorrow?
30,000 HR PROFESSIONALS ARE CONNECTED THROUGH OUR NIRATHANKA HR GROUPS.
YOU CAN ALSO JOIN AND PARTICIPATE IN OUR GROUP DISCUSSIONS.
nIRATHANKA cLUB hOUSE
OUR OTHER WEBSITES